Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My dream house



Photobucket

Today is not only "Oh, How Pinteresting" but also "Semi-Wordless" Wednesday! I figured today I will kill to birds with one stone.  If you haven't been over to the Vintage Apple's page or Flip Flops and Pearls, please stop by.  They both have AMAZING sites that I am in love with. 

google  


Many days, I dream about my future house. 

What it will be like.

How many bathrooms I will have

The storage places..

but until then I am renting with 4 other roommates and have very limited say on what the design can be.

But until then, I will just dream about my future first home.

The place where my kids will grow up and run around in the backyard.

Where my piles of laundry will multiply.

Where the smell of cookies will spread throughout the house.











Doesn't it just look so cozy and organized!!! 

I can't wait to one day put my dreams into reality.

And when I do have this dream come true, come over for some pancakes and eggs!


17 comments:

  1. that last pin would be my dream come true - omg! that's what i need right now!

    Trish @ Tales from ... 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish! I agree -- I hope someday to make it come true!

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous home pins! And I love me som storage and organization! Great pins girl!

    Hope you have a terrific Wednesday!

    xoxo,
    Cheryl
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous inspiration.....i really love the built-in bookshelves wrapped around the sofa. i need wayyyyyy more storage options in my home for all my toddler's "stuff". ;) happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I can never have too many storage areas!!

      Delete
  4. I love the table and exposed wood beams! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmygosh! i love that bedroom. i wanna sleep in that bed! and what a neat idea to put bookshelves around the couch. good pins

    mybagofsunshine.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all the home pins. so pretty.
    pinterest def makes me what to decorate a home. haha

    xoxo
    ashlyn

    www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dream about my dream home all.the.time. I have since I was a little girl! I am in love with the rustic dining room table! Love it!

    Happy Wednesday!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always dream about my dream home too. I have tons of pins of spaces for my dream home. I love all of you home pins!

    xoxo
    Angela | PoodlePoddles

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bedroom with the high ceiling is amazing!! I love fantasizing(that doesn't look spelled right...but I'm fairly certain it is....) about my dream house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for introducing me to flip flops and pearls! I am always excited to find more link ups! Loving your dream house pictures! It always gets me when i go to look at houses on pinterest because it won't become a reality for a long time haha.

    XO. Britt
    www.themagnoliapair.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, one advantage of having a house of your own is that you can renovate and design it to your liking, very much unlike living in a rental house. Anyway, I hope you do get your dream house soon and be able to do the things that you want, especially having the kids around and seeing them grow up.


    !Lorrie S.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Oh, How Pinteresting" – Oh, yes! Every time I see home photos like these, I automatically repin it on my “dream house” pinboard. They all look wonderful, and these pics can really serve as inspiration to people who want to have their own home, myself included. ;) The bedroom photo is gorgeous. It has a cozy and inviting atmosphere that I couldn’t resist.

    Madalyn Mcclelland

    ReplyDelete