Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Moment I Wake Up..before I put on my makeup

I am obsessed with Pinterest. 

I discovered it through my roommate, right before it took off and became popular and have been in love with it every since.  Prior to my "workout" implementation, I primarily used it for fashion, crafts,  food, and home decor, however, now that I started researching fitness pins I have opened up a whole new portal of inspiration. 

The other day I found a pin about things to do upon waking before taking your morning shower.  Its a quick mini workout to get your heart rate up to start the day.

This morning was the first time I tried it and have to say, it proved how out of shape I really am.  I think though it will be good if I do this right when getting up and also right before bed.

50 jumping jacks

5 pushups

20 crunches

20 mountain climbers

30 second plank

7 burpees


 

No comments:

Post a Comment